Become a member of the Carbon Co-op via http://carbon.coop/user/register to receive specialist help and advice on reducing your household energy usage and become part of a community of like minded and supportive people and organisations.
Membership entitles you to the following:
- 25% discount on a household energy survey
- Exclusive household retrofit fact sheets, guides and case studies
- Ability to share idea, experience and best practice via the online Carbon Co-op members' forum
- Online 'ask the expert' sessions covering different aspects of retrofit and household energy
- Ability to purchase works and materials at discount via Carbon Co-op procurement channels
- Access to exclusive offers such as free energy monitors, training sessions and events
- Access to low cost finance packages to fund works
Becoming a member of a community benefit society
As a member of Carbon Co-op we encourage people to donate an hour a month to the running of the co-operative, that includes activities such as:
- Attending bi-annual general meetings of members to input into strategy and the running of the co-op
- Joining working group and getting involved online or offline
- Standing for election to our board
- Sharing information and learning with others
- Getting involved in web discussions via the forum
- Contributing to technical knowledge and understanding
- Talking about Carbon Co-op to friends and neighbours
- Volunteering for stalls and events
Membership costs £35 per year and can be paid via the web form opposite.
This fee allows us to provide high quality technical advice to members and to pay some of our running costs.