Bristol Community Energy Fund Grant
The Bristol Community Energy Fund is a Bristol City Council initiative with seed funding from the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) open to all groups or projects across the City of Bristol that would like to carry out an energy-related project. It is particularly targeted at small organisations with charitable aims.
The Fund awards grants of between £500 and £10,000 to support activities with one of the following aims:
- To support local people to reduce their energy use (e.g. their use of electricity or gas)
- To support local people in moving toward cleaner renewable sources of energy
- To support local people to take measures that ensure they can afford to meet their energy needs
The panel will also prioritise projects/activities that:
- Are led by and/or benefit communities that are most affected by energy issues.
- Are innovative
- Are good value for money
- Are submitted by applicant groups that have little access to other sources of funding
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 11am on 15th January 2018
For more information, guidance and application form click the link below.